“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 5116 - America COMPETES Reauthorization Act of 2010 (Rep. Gordon – Science and Technology) (Subject to a Rule)
Suspensions (13 Bills)
- S. 3333 - Satellite Television Extension and Localism Act of 2010 (Sen. Leahy - Judiciary)
- H.R. 5014 - To clarify the health care provided by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs that constitutes minimum essential coverage (Rep. Filner - Ways and Means)
- H.Res. 1337 - Expressing the sympathy and condolences of the House of Representatives to those people affected by the flooding in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Mississippi in May, 2010 (Rep. Cooper - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.Res. 1284 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Learn to Fly Day (Rep. Boyd - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- S.Con.Res. 61 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that general aviation pilots and industry should be recognized for the contributions made in response to Haiti earthquake relief efforts. (Sen. Begich - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.Res. 1261 - Recognizing National Nurses Week (Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1338 - Recognizing the significant accomplishments of AmeriCorps and encouraging all citizens to join in a national effort to raise awareness about the importance of national and community service (Rep. Matsui - Education and Labor)
- H.R. 959 - Officer Daniel Faulkner Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship Act (Rep. Murphy (PA) - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1333 - Expressing support for the goals and ideals of Children's Book Week (Rep. Roe - Education and Labor)
- S. 1067 - Lord's Resistance Army Disarmament and Northern Uganda Recovery Act (Sen. Feingold - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 1303 - Recognizing the close friendship and historical ties between the United Kingdom and the United States (Rep. Lincoln Diaz-Balart - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 1143 - Commending the Community of Democracies for its achievements since it was founded in 2000 (Rep. Quigley - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 1155 - Commending the progress made by anti-tuberculosis programs (Rep. Engel - Foreign Affairs)
Postponed Suspension Vote (1 Bill):
- H.Con.Res. 268 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Women's Health Week (Rep. Hinchey - Oversight and Government Reform)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.