Suspensions (13 Bills):
1) H.R. 1084 - Reconstruction and Stabilization Civilian Management Act of 2007 (Rep. Farr - Foreign Affairs)
2) H.Con.Res. 278 - Supporting Taiwan's fourth direct and democratic presidential elections in March, 2008 (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen - Foreign Affairs)
3) H.Res. 951 - Condemning the ongoing Palestinian rocket attacks on Israeli civilians (Rep. Garrett - Foreign Affairs)
4) H.Con.Res. 292 - Honoring Margaret Truman Daniel and her lifetime of accomplishments (Rep. Cleaver – Oversight and Government Reform)
5) H.R. 4774 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 10250 John Saunders Road in San Antonio, Texas, as the ‘‘Cyndi Taylor Krier Post Office Building’’ (Rep. Smith (TX) – Oversight and Government Reform)
6) H.Con.Res. 286 - Expressing the sense of Congress that Earl Lloyd should be recognized and honored for breaking the color barrier and becoming the first African-American to play in the National Basketball Association League 58 years ago (Rep. Moran (VA) – Oversight and Government Reform)
7) H.R. 5220 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 3800 SW. 185th Avenue in Beaverton, Oregon, as the ‘Major Arthur Chin Post Office Building’ (Rep. Wu - Oversight and Government Reform)
8) H.R. 5400 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 160 East Washington Street in Chagrin Falls, Ohio, as the ‘Sgt. Michael M. Kashkoush Post Office Building’ (Rep. LaTourette - Oversight and Government Reform)
9) S.J.Res. 25 - Providing for the reappointment of John W. McCarter as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution (Sen. Leahy - House Administration)
10) H.R. 5159 - Capitol Visitor Center Act of 2008 (Rep. Brady (PA) – House Administration)
11) H.Con.Res. 307 - Expressing the sense of Congress that Members’ Congressional papers must be properly maintained and encouraging Members to take all necessary measures to manage and preserve these papers (Rep. Brady (PA) – House Administration)
12) H.Res. 1007 – Expressing the condolences of the House to those affected by the devastating shooting incident of February 14, 2008, at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, Illinois. (Rep. Manzullo – Education and Labor)
13) H.Res. 1013 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that providing breakfast in schools through the National School Breakfast Program has a positive impact on classroom performance Recognizing importance of school breakfast (Rep. Moore (WI) – Education and Labor)
H.R. 1424 - Paul Wellstone Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act of 2007 (Rep. Kennedy – Energy and Commerce/Education and Labor/Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
**Possible Vote on Overriding the President’s Veto of H.R. 2082 - The Intelligence Authorization Act of 2008.
Postponed Suspension Vote (1 Bill)
1) H.R. 4191 - To redesignate Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historic Park in the State of Ohio as "Wright Brothers-Dunbar National Historic Park", and for other purposes (Rep. Turner – Natural Resources)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.