“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (9 Bills)
1. H.Res. 1096 - Encouraging individuals across the United States to participate in the 2010 Census to ensure an accurate and complete count beginning April 1, 2010, and expressing support for designation of March 2010 as Census Awareness Month (Rep. Reyes - Oversight and Government Reform)
2. H.Res. 1079 - Congratulating the National Football League Champion New Orleans Saints for winning Super Bowl XLIV and for bringing New Orleans its first Lombardi Trophy in franchise history (Rep. Cao - Oversight and Government Reform)
3. H.Res. 1082 - Supporting the goals and ideals of the fourth annual America Saves Week (Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson - Financial Services)
4. H.R. 2554 - National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers Reform Act of 2009 (Rep. Scott (GA) - Financial Services)
5. H.Con.Res. 239 - Authorizing the use of Emancipation Hall in the Capitol Visitor Center for a ceremony to present the Congressional Gold Medal to the Women Airforce Service Pilots (Rep. Davis (CA) - House Administration)
6. H.Con.Res. 236 - Permitting the use of the rotunda of the Capitol for a ceremony as part of the commemoration of the days of remembrance of victims of the Holocaust (Rep. Klein - House Administration)
7. S. 2968 - Making certain technical and conforming amendments to the Lanham Act (Sen. Leahy - Judiciary)
8. H.Res. 1127 - Expressing concern regarding the suicide plane attack on Internal Revenue Service employees in Austin, Texas (Rep. Doggett - Ways and Means)
9. H.Res. 1117 - Commending and congratulating the California State University system on the occasion of its 50th anniversary (Rep. Lofgren - Education and Labor)
H.R. 4247 - Keeping All Students Safe Act (Rep. George Miller – Education and Labor) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension Votes (4 Bills):
1. H.Res. 747 - Congratulating the United States Military Academy at West Point on being named by Forbes magazine as America's Best College for 2009 (Rep. Hall (NY) - Armed Services)
2. H.Res. 699 - Expressing the appreciation of Congress for the service and sacrifice of the members of the 139th Airlift Wing, Air National Guard (Rep. Graves - Armed Services)
3. H.Res. 1111 - Designating March 2, 2010, as "Read Across America Day" (Rep. Markey (CO) - Education and Labor)
4. H.Res. 362 - Expressing the support of the House of Representatives for the goals and ideals of the National School Lunch Program (Rep. Watson - Education and Labor)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.