“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (9 Bills)
- H.R. 4786 - To provide authority to compensate Federal employees for the 2-day period in which authority to make expenditures from the Highway Trust Fund lapsed (Rep. Connolly - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.Con.Res. 249 - Commemorating the 45th anniversary of Bloody Sunday and the role that it played in ensuring the passage of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 (Rep. Lewis (GA) - Judiciary)
- H.Res. 1081 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Month (Rep. Lewis (GA) - Judiciary)
- H.Res. 1087 - Honoring the life of John H. "Jack" Ruffin, Jr. (Rep. Barrow - Judiciary)
- H.Res. 1115 - Expressing appreciation for the profound dedication and public service of Enrique "Kiki" Camarena on the 25th anniversary of his death (Rep. Hunter - Judiciary)
- H.Res. 1061 - Honoring the heroic actions of Court Security Officer Stanley Cooper, Deputy United States Marshal Richard J. "Joe" Gardner, the law enforcement officers of the United States Marshals Service and Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, and the Court Security Officers in responding to the armed assault at the Lloyd D. George Federal Courthouse on January 4, 2010 (Rep. Titus - Judiciary)
- H.R. 4506 - Bankruptcy Judgeship Act of 2010 (Rep. Cohen - Judiciary)
- H.R. 4783 - To accelerate the income tax benefits for charitable cash contributions for the relief of the victims of the earthquake in Chile, and to extend the period from which such contributions for the relief of the victims of the earthquake in Haiti may be accelerated (Rep. Levin - Ways and Means)
- H.R. 4573 - Debt Relief for Earthquake Recovery in Haiti Act of 2010 (Rep. Waters - Financial Services)
H.Con.Res. 248 - Afghanistan War Powers Resolution (Rep. Kucinich – Foreign Affairs) (Privileged Resolution) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension Votes (5 Bills):
- H.Res. 1088 - Recognizing the plight of people with albinism in East Africa and condemning their murder and mutilation (Rep. Connolly - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 1107 - Recognizing the 189th anniversary of the independence of Greece and celebrating Greek and American democracy. (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 1144 - Expressing Condolences for the victims of the February 27th 2010 earthquake in Chile, as well as solidarity with and support for the Chilean people as they plan for the recovery and reconstruction for their Country (Rep. Hinojosa - Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 4621 - Prevent Deceptive Census Look Alike Mailings Act (Rep. Maloney - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1047 - Commending The Ohio State University Buckeyes football team for its victory in the 2010 Rose Bowl (Rep. Kilroy - Education and Labor)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.