Suspensions (12 Bills):
1) H.Con.Res. 311 - Authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the Greater Washington Soap Box Derby (Rep. Hoyer – Transportation and Infrastructure)
2) H.Con.Res. 335 - Authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for a celebration of the 100th anniversary of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated (Rep. Watson - Transportation and Infrastructure)
3) H.R. 3712 - The James M. Ashley & Thomas W.L. Ashley United States Courthouse (Rep. Kaptur - Transportation and Infrastructure)
4) H.R. 5599 -The Thomas Jefferson Census Bureau Headquarters Building (Rep. Maloney Transportation and Infrastructure)
5) H.R. 1343 - Health Centers Renewal Act of 2007 (Rep. Gene Green (TX) – Energy and Commerce)
6) H.R. 5669 - Poison Center Support, Enhancement, and Awareness Act of 2008 (Rep. Towns – Energy and Commerce)
7) H.R. 5940 - National Nanotechnology Initiative Amendments Act of 2008 (Rep. Gordon - Science and Technology)
8) H.Con.Res. 366 - Expressing the sense of Congress that increasing American capabilities in science, mathematics, and technology education should be a national priority (Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson – Science and Technology)
9) H.Res. 1180 - Recognizing the efforts and contributions of outstanding women scientists, technologists, engineers, and mathematicians in the United States and around the world (Rep. Reichert - Science and Technology)
10) H.R. 5893 - Library of Congress Sound Recording and Film Preservation Programs Reauthorization Act of 2008 (Rep. Brady (PA) – House Administration)
11) H.R. 5972 - United States Capitol Police Administrative Technical Corrections Act of 2008 (Rep. Brady (PA) – House Administration)
12) H.R. 3058 - Public Land Communities Transition Act of 2007 (Rep. DeFazio – Natural Resources)
H.R. 3021 - 21st Century Green High-Performing Public School Facilities Act (Rep. Chandler – Education and Labor) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.