The House will convene at 9:30 a.m. and recess immediately until 10:00 a.m. for Legislative Business.
Suspensions (14 Bills):
1) H.R. 5680 - To amend certain laws relating to Native Americans (Rep Grijalva - Natural Resources)
2) H.R. 4179 - FAST Redress Act of 2007 (Rep. Clarke – Homeland Security)
3) H.R. 5982 - The Biometric Enhancement for Airport-Risk Reduction Act of 2008 (Rep. Thompson (MS) – Homeland Security)
4) H.R. 5909 - Catching Operational Vulnerabilities by Ensuring Random Testing Act of 2008 (Rep. Lowey – Homeland Security)
5) H.Res. 1150 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Transportation Security Administration should, in accordance with the congressional mandate provided for in the Implementing Recommendations of the 9/11 Commission Act of 2007, enhance security against terrorist attack and other security threats to our Nation's rail and mass transit lines. (Rep. Jackson-Lee - Homeland Security)
6) H.R. 4749 - National Bombing Prevention Act of 2007 (Rep. King (NY) – Homeland Security)
7) H.R. 1333 - The Civil Air Patrol Homeland Security Support Act (Rep. Dent – Homeland Security)
8) H.R. 2631 - Nuclear Forensics and Attribution Act (Rep. Schiff – Homeland Security)
9) H.Res. 1230 - Condemning post election violence in Zimbabwe and calling for a peaceful resolution to the current political crisis (Rep. Payne – Foreign Affairs)
10) H.Res. 1270 - Commending the efforts of those who sought to block an international arms transfer destined for Zimbabwe, where the government has unleashed a campaign of violence and intimidation against members of the political opposition, and for other purposes (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen– Foreign Affairs)
11) H.Res. 1127 – Condemning the endemic restrictions on freedom of the press and media and public expression in the Middle East and the concurrent and widespread presence of anti-Semitic material, Holocaust denial, and incitement to violence in the Arab media and press, as amended (Rep. Ackerman – Foreign Affairs)
12) H.Con.Res. 350 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that the United States, through the International Whaling Commission, should use all appropriate measures to end commercial whaling in all of its forms, including scientific and other special permit whaling, coastal whaling, and community-based whaling, and seek to strengthen the conservation and management measures to facilitate the conservation of whale species, and for other purposes (Rep. Rahall – Foreign Affairs)
13) H.R. 6276 - Public Housing Disaster Relief Act of 2008 (Rep. Cazayoux/Rep. Childers – Financial Services)
14) Senate Amendments to H.R. 634 - American Veterans Disabled for Life Commemorative Coin Act (Rep. Moore (KS) – Financial Services)
Possible Vote to Override the President’s Veto of H.R. 6124 - Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008 (Rep. Peterson – Agriculture)
H.R. 6063 - National Aeronautics and Space Administration Authorization Act of 2008 (Rep. Udall (CO) – Science) (Complete Consideration)
Pending Amendment Votes:
· Lampson Amendment
· Hodes Amendment
Possible Consideration of H.R. 5781 - Federal Employees Paid Parental Leave Act of 2008 (Rep. Maloney – Government and Oversight Reform) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.