“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Continue Consideration of H.R. 5297 - Small Business Lending Fund Act of 2010 (Rep. Frank – Financial Services)
Suspensions (9 Bills)
1. H.R. 4451 - Collinsville Renewable Energy Promotion Act (Rep. Murphy (CT) - Energy and Commerce)
2. H.Con.Res. 242 - Honoring and praising the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People on the occasion of its 101st anniversary (Rep. Al Green - Judiciary)
3. H.Res. 1422 - Honoring the Department of Justice on the occasion of its 140th anniversary (Rep. Sensenbrenner - Judiciary)
4. H.R. 2142 - Government Efficiency, Effectiveness, and Performance Improvement Act (Rep. Cuellar - Oversight and Government Reform)
5. H.Res. 879 - Supporting the goals and ideals of American Education Week (Rep. Minnick - Oversight and Government Reform)
6. H.Res. 1357 - Commending and congratulating the Hollywood Walk of Fame on the occasion of its 50th anniversary (Rep. Watson - Oversight and Government Reform)
7. H.Res. 1429 - Celebrating the symbol of the United States flag and supporting the goals and ideals of Flag Day (Rep. Latta - Oversight and Government Reform)
8. H.J.Res. 86 - Recognizing the 60th anniversary of the outbreak of the Korean War and reaffirming the United States-Korea alliance (Rep. Rangel - Foreign Affairs)
9. H.Con.Res. 286 - Recognizing the 235th birthday of the United States Army (Rep. Edwards (TX) - Armed Services)
Postponed Suspension Vote (1 Bill)
1. H.Res. 1414 - Congratulating Urban Prep Charter Academy for Young Men-Englewood Campus for achieving a 100 percent college acceptance rate for all 107 members of its first graduating class of 2010 (Rep. Rush - Education and Labor)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.