“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Disposing of the President’s Veto of H.J.Res. 64 - Making Further Continuing Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2010 (Rep. Obey – Appropriations)
Suspensions (11 Bills)
1) H.Res. 981 - Supporting continued political and economic development in Ukraine (Rep. Berman - Foreign Affairs)
2) H.Res. 970 - Congratulating Flint native, University of Alabama sophomore, and running back Mark Ingram on winning the 2009 Heisman Trophy and honoring both his athletic and academic achievements (Rep. Kildee - Education and Labor)
3) H.Res. 862 - Congratulating the staff, students, and faculty at the Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy for winning the 2009 Star Innovator in the Intel Schools of Distinction competition (Rep. Foster - Education and Labor)
4) H.Res. 1001 - Congratulating North Central College on winning the 2009 NCAA Division III men’s cross country championship (Rep. Biggert - Education and Labor)
5) H.Res. 1002 - Honoring the life and work of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and encouraging the continued commitment to Martin Luther King, Jr. Day as a national day of service (Rep. Platts - Education and Labor)
6) H.Res. 860 - Supporting the initiatives of Chicago Wilderness and the Children's Outdoor Bill of Rights (Rep. Quigley - Education and Labor)
7) H.R. 3892 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 101 West Highway 64 Bypass in Roper, North Carolina, as the "E.V. Wilkins Post Office" (Rep. Butterfield - Oversight and Government Reform)
8) H.R. 4139 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 7464 Highway 503 in Hickory, Mississippi, as the "Sergeant Matthew L. Ingram Post Office" (Rep. Harper - Oversight and Government Reform)
9) S. 692 - To provide that claims of the United States to certain documents relating to Franklin Delano Roosevelt shall be treated as waived and relinquished in certain circumstances. (Sen. Schumer - Oversight and Government Reform)
10) H.R. 2646 - Government Accountability Office Improvement Act of 2009 (Rep. Towns - Oversight and Government Reform)
11) H.R. 3237 - To enact certain laws relating to national and commercial space programs as title 51, United States Code, "National and Commercial Space Programs (Rep. Conyers - Judiciary)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.