“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (2 Bills)
1. H.R. 2843 - Architect of the Capitol Appointment Act of 2009 (Rep. Wasserman Schultz - House Administration)
2. H.R. 4532 - Social Security Disability Applicants' Access to Professional Representation Act of 2010 (Rep. Tanner - Ways and Means)
H.R. 4061 - Cybersecurity Enhancement Act of 2009 (Rep. Lipinski – Science and Technology) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension Votes (6 Bills):
1. H.Res. 1043 - Recognizing Brescia University for 60 years of leadership in higher education. (Rep. Guthrie - Education and Labor)
2. H.Res. 901 - Recognizing the 49th anniversary of the first day of integrated schools in New Orleans, Louisiana (Rep. Moore (WI) - Education and Labor)
3. H.Res. 1022 - Honoring the life and sacrifice of Medgar Evers and congratulating the United States Navy for naming a supply ship after Medgar Evers (Rep. Johnson (GA) - Judiciary)
4. H.Res. 960 - Expressing support for designation of January 2010 as "National Stalking Awareness Month" to raise awareness and encourage prevention of stalking (Rep. Poe - Judiciary)
5. S. 2950 - To extend the pilot program for volunteer groups to obtain criminal history background checks (Sen. Schumer - Judiciary)
6. H.Res. 1044 - Commemorating the 65th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, a Nazi concentration and extermination camp, honoring the victims of the Holocaust, and expressing commitment to strengthen the fight against bigotry and intolerance (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen - Foreign Affairs)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.