“One Minutes” (15 per side)
H.R. 4626 - Health Insurance Industry Fair Competition Act (Reps. Perriello/Markey (CO) – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
Suspension (1 Bill)
1. H.Con.Res. 238 - Recognizing the difficult challenges Black veterans faced when returning home after serving in the Armed Forces, their heroic military sacrifices, and their patriotism in fighting for equal rights and for the dignity of a people and a Nation (Rep. Kissell – Veterans’ Affairs)
Postponed Suspension Votes (4 Bills):
1. H.Res. 1074 - Honoring the life of Miep Gies, who aided Anne Frank's family while they were in hiding and preserved her diary for future generations (Rep. Kilroy - Foreign Affairs)
2. H.Res. 944 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives on religious minorities in Iraq (Rep. Peters - Foreign Affairs)
3. H.Con.Res. 227 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Urban Crimes Awareness Week (Rep. Towns - Judiciary)
4. H.Res. 1085 - Honoring and celebrating the contributions of African-Americans to the transportation and infrastructure of the United States (Rep. Brown (FL) - Transportation and Infrastructure)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.