Suspension bills (9)
1) S. 2499 - Medicare, Medicaid and SCHIP Extension Act of 2007 (Sen. Grassley/Sen. Baucus)
2) S. 1396 - To authorize a major medical facility project to modernize inpatient wards at the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Atlanta, Georgia (Sen. Isakson - Veterans)
3) H.R. 1896 - A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 11 Central Street in Hillsborough, New Hampshire, as the "Officer Jeremy Todd Charron Post Office". (Sen. Sununu – Oversight and Government Reform)
4) H.Con Res.____ - To make corrections in the enrollment of H.R. 660. – The Court Security Improvement Act of 2007 (Rep. Conyers – Judiciary)
5) S.Con Res._____ - To correct the enrollment of H.R. 660 – The Court Security Improvement Act of 2007 (Rep. Conyers – Judiciary)
6) S. 863 - Emergency and Disaster Assistance Fraud Penalty Enhancement Act of 2007 (Sen. Session – Judiciary)
7) H.R. 660 – The Court Security Improvement Act of 2007 (Rep. Conyers – Judiciary)
8) H.R. 1216 - To direct the Secretary of Transportation to issue regulations to reduce the incidence of child injury and death occurring inside or outside of light motor vehicles, and for other purposes (Rep. Schakowsky – Energy and Commerce)
9) H.R. 4040 - To establish consumer product safety standards and other safety requirements for children's products and to reauthorize and modernize the Consumer Product Safety Commission (Rep. Rush – Energy and Commerce)
Senate Amendment to H.R. 3996 - To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend certain expiring provisions, and for other purposes (Rep. Rangel –Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
Senate Amendments to H.R. 2764 - Foreign Operations Appropriations/Consolidated Appropriations bill (Rep. Obey – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
H.J.Res. 72 - Continuing Resolution (Rep. Obey – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.