Suspensions (7 Bills):
1) H.Res. 838 - Welcoming His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI on his first apostolic visit to the United States as Amended (Rep. McCotter – Foreign Affairs)
2) H.Res. 865 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the March 2007 report of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development makes an important contribution to the understanding of the high levels of crime and violence in the Caribbean, and that the United States should work with Caribbean countries to address crime and violence in the region (Rep. Clarke - Foreign Affairs)
3) H.R. 5489 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 6892 Main Street in Gloucester, Virginia, as the "Congresswoman Jo Ann S. Davis Post Office". (Rep. Wittman - Oversight and Government Reform)
4) H.R. 5472 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 2650 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Street, Indianapolis, Indiana, as the "Julia M. Carson Post Office Building". (Rep. Visclosky - Oversight and Government Reform)
5) H.R. 5395 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 11001 Dunklin Drive in St. Louis, Missouri, as the "William 'Bill" Clay Post Office Building'. (Rep. Carnahan - Oversight and Government Reform)
6) H.Res. 1038 - Recognizing the fifth anniversary of the Department of Homeland Security and honoring the Department's employees for their extraordinary efforts and contributions to protect and secure our Nation (Rep. Thompson (MS) – Homeland Security)
7) H.Res. 1082 - Recognizing the plumbing industry and supporting the goals and ideas of “National Plumbing Industry Week” (Rep. Velazquez – Small Business)
H.R. 2016 - The National Landscape Conservation System Act (Rep. Grijalva – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension Vote (1 Bill)
1) H.Res. 1077 - Calling on the Government of the People's Republic of China to end its crackdown in Tibet and enter into a substantive dialogue with His Holiness the Dalai Lama to find a negotiated solution that respects the distinctive language, culture, religious identity, and fundamental freedoms of all Tibetans, and for other on Tibet (Rep. Pelosi – Foreign Affairs)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.