“One Minutes” (Unlimited)
Suspensions (6 Bills)
- H.R. 3763 - To amend the Fair Credit Reporting Act to provide for an exclusion from Red Flag Guidelines for certain businesses (Rep. Adler - Financial Services)
- H.R. 3319 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 440 South Gulling Street in Portola, California, as the "Army Specialist Jeremiah Paul McCleery Post Office Building" (Rep. McClintock - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 3819 - To extend the commercial space transportation liability regime (Rep. Gordon - Science and Technology)
- H.Res. 793 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Chemistry Week (Rep. Reyes - Science and Technology)
- H.Res. 558 - Supporting the increased understanding of, and interest in, computer science and computing careers among the public and in schools, and to ensure an ample and diverse future technology workforce through the designation of National Computer Science Education Week (Rep. Ehlers - Science and Technology)
- H.Res. 797 - Expressing the sense of Congress with respect to raising awareness and enhancing the state of cyber security in the United States, and supporting the goals and ideals of the sixth annual National Cyber Security Awareness Month (Rep. Clarke - Science and Technology)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.