“One Minutes” (Unlimited)
Suspensions (15 Bills)
1. H.R. 3689 - To provide for an extension of the legislative authority of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund, Inc. to establish a Vietnam Veterans Memorial visitor center (Rep. Rahall - Natural Resources)
2. H.R. 1593 - To amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act to designate a segment of Illabot Creek in Skagit County, Washington, as a component of the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System (Rep. Larsen - Natural Resources)
3. H.R. 3537 - Junior Duck Stamp Conservation and Design Program Reauthorization Act of 2009 (Rep. Ortiz - Natural Resources)
4. H.R. 3433 - To amend the North American Wetlands Conservation Act to establish requirements regarding payment of the non-Federal share of the costs of wetlands conservation projects in Canada that are funded under that Act (Rep. Wittman - Natural Resources)
5. H.R. 3476 - To reauthorize the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area Citizen Advisory Commission (Rep. Garrett - Natural Resources)
6. H.R. 2877 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 76 Brookside Avenue in Chester, New York, as the "1st Lieutenant Louis Allen Post Office" (Rep. Hall (NY) - Oversight and Government Reform)
7. H.Res. 209 - Commemorating the 80th anniversary of the Daughters of Penelope, a preeminent international women's association and affiliate organization of the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (Rep. Maloney - Oversight and Government Reform)
8. H.Res. 791 - Congratulating the Aldine Independent School District in Harris County, Texas, on winning the 2009 "Broad Prize for Urban Education" (Rep. Gene Green - Education and Labor)
9. H.Res. 659 - Congratulating Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc., on 98 years of serving local communities and enriching the lives of collegiate men throughout the Nation (Rep. Hastings (FL) - Education and Labor)
10. H.Res. 730 - Honoring the 100th anniversary of the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse (Rep. Kind - Education and Labor)
11. H.Res. 768 - Expressing support for the designation of the month of October as "National Work and Family Month" (Rep. McCarthy (NY) - Education and Labor)
12. H.Res. __ - Expressing support for students to learn about Christopher Columbus (Rep. Thompson (PA) - Education and Labor)
13. H.R. 1327 - Iran Sanctions Enabling Act of 2009 (Rep. Frank - Financial Services)
14. H.R. 621 - Girl Scouts USA Centennial Commemorative Coin Act (Rep. Kingston - Financial Services)
15. H.R. 3606 - Credit CARD Technical Corrections Act of 2009 (Rep. Welch - Financial Services)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.