Suspensions (15 Bills)
1. H.Res. 1055 - Supporting the designation of National Robotics Week as an annual event (Rep. Doyle - Science and Technology)
2. H.Res. 1069 - Congratulating Willard S. Boyle and George E. Smith for being awarded the Nobel Prize in physics (Rep. Lance - Science and Technology)
3. H.Res. 935 - Honoring John E. Warnock, Charles M. Geschke, Forrest M. Bird, Esther Sans Takeuchi, and IBM Corporation for receiving the 2008 National Medal of Technology and Innovation (Rep. Lofgren - Science and Technology)
4. H.R. 3650 - Harmful Algal Blooms and Hypoxia Research and Control Amendments Act of 2009 (Rep. Baird - Science and Technology)
5. H.Res. 1032 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the United States should continue to assist the Mexican Government in fighting the drug cartels and curbing violence against Mexican and United States citizens, both in the United States and abroad (Rep. Chu - Foreign Affairs)
6. H.Res. 1088 - Recognizing the plight of people with albinism in East Africa and condemning their murder and mutilation (Rep. Connolly - Foreign Affairs)
7. H.Res. 1107 - Recognizing the 189th anniversary of the independence of Greece and celebrating Greek and American democracy. (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen - Foreign Affairs)
8. H.Res. __ - Expressing Condolences for the victims of the February 27th 2010 earthquake in Chile, as well as solidarity with and support for the Chilean people as they plan for the recovery and reconstruction for their Country (Rep. Hinojosa - Foreign Affairs)
9. H.Res. 1036 - Recognizing the contributions of Korean Americans to the United States (Rep. Garrett - Oversight and Government Reform)
10. H.R. 4621 - Prevent Deceptive Census Look Alike Mailings Act (Rep. Maloney - Oversight and Government Reform)
11. H.R. 4547 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 119 Station Road in Cheyney, Pennsylvania, as the "Captain Luther H. Smith, U.S. Army Air Forces Post Office" (Rep. Sestak - Oversight and Government Reform)
12. H.R. 4624 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 125 Kerr Avenue in Rome City, Indiana, as the "SPC Nicholas Scott Hartge Post Office" (Rep. Souder - Oversight and Government Reform)
13. H.Res. 1091 - Expressing support for designation of the week of February 28 through March 7, 2010, as "School Social Work Week" (Rep. Kennedy - Education and Labor)
14. H.Res. 1047 - Commending The Ohio State University Buckeyes football team for its victory in the 2010 Rose Bowl (Rep. Kilroy - Education and Labor)
15. H.Res. 1142 - Congratulating Silver Lake College for 75 years of service as an undergraduate institution of higher education (Rep. Petri - Education and Labor)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.