Suspensions (12 Bills)
1. H.Res. 311 - Expressing the support of the House of Representatives for the goals and ideals of Red Cross Month (Rep. Watson - Foreign Affairs)
2. H.Res. 605 - Recognizing the continued persecution of Falun Gong practitioners in China on the 10th anniversary of the Chinese Communist Party campaign to suppress the Falun Gong spiritual movement and calling for an immediate end to the campaign to persecute, intimidate, imprison, and torture Falun Gong practitioners (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen - Foreign Affairs)
3. H.Res. 1128 - Thanking Vancouver for hosting the world during the 2010 Winter Olympics and honoring the athletes from Team USA (Rep. Davis (CA) - Foreign Affairs)
4. H.R. 4252 - Inland Empire Perchlorate Ground Water Plume Assessment Act of 2009 (Rep. Baca - Natural Resources)
5. H.R. 2788 - Distinguished Flying Cross National Memorial Act (Rep. Calvert - Natural Resources)
6. H.R. 4003 - Hudson River Valley Special Resource Study Act (Rep. Hinchey - Natural Resources)
7. H.R. 3671 - Upper Mississippi River Basin Protection Act (Rep. Kind - Natural Resources)
8. H.R. 1769 - Alpine Lakes Wilderness Additions and Pratt and Middle Fork Snoqualmie Rivers Protection Act (Rep. Reichert - Natural Resources)
9. H.R. 4395 - To revise the boundaries of the Gettysburg National Military Park to include the Gettysburg Train Station (Rep. Platts - Natural Resources)
10. H.Res. 1089 - Recognizing the 150th anniversary of Augustana College (Rep. Hare - Education and Labor)
11. H.Res. 1167 - Expressing the support of the House of Representatives for the goals and ideals of Professional Social Work Month and World Social Work Day (Rep. Shea-Porter - Education and Labor)
12. H.Res. __ - Congratulating the 2009-2010 University of Maryland Men's Basketball Team on an outstanding season (Rep. Hoyer - Education and Labor)
Postponed Suspension Vote (1 Bill):
1. H.R. 4628 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 216 Westwood Avenue in Westwood, New Jersey, as the "Sergeant Christopher R. Hrbek Post Office Building" (Rep. Garrett - Oversight and Government Reform)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.