***Members are advised that the House will meet at 9:30 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 10:30 a.m. for legislative business. This is a change to the previously announced schedule.
***Members are also advised that votes are expected to occur as early as 10:30 a.m.
Suspensions (14 Bills)
- H.R. 4505 - To enable State homes to furnish nursing home care to parents any of whose children died while serving in the Armed Forces (Rep. Thornberry - Veterans' Affairs)
- H.Res. 1446 - Recognizing the residents of the City of Tracy, California, on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the city's incorporation, for their century of dedicated service to the United States (Rep. McNerney - Veterans' Affairs)
- H.Res. 1228 - Honoring the veterans of Helicopter Attack Light Squadron Three and their families (Rep. Boozman - Veterans' Affairs)
- H.R. 4307 - To name the Department of Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient clinic in Artesia, New Mexico, as the "Alejandro Renteria Ruiz Department of Veterans Affairs Clinic" (Rep. Teague - Veterans' Affairs)
- S.J.Res. 33 - A joint resolution to provide for the reconsideration and revision of the proposed constitution of the United States Virgin Islands to correct provisions inconsistent with the Constitution and Federal law (Sen. Bingaman - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1554 - Fountainhead Property Land Transfer Act (Rep. Boren - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4445 - Indian Pueblo Cultural Center Clarification Act (Rep. Heinrich - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2340 - Salmon Lake Land Selection Resolution Act (Rep. Young (AK) - Natural Resources)
- H.Res. 1460 - Recognizing the important role pollinators play in supporting the ecosystem and supporting the goals and ideals of National Pollinator Week (Rep. Hastings (FL) - Agriculture)
- H.R. 5611 - Extending the funding and expenditure authority of the Airport and Airway Trust Fund and extending the authorizations for the airport improvement program (Rep. Levin - Ways and Means)
- H.R. 5552 - Firearms Excise Tax Improvement Act of 2010 (Rep. Kind - Ways and Means)
- H.R. __ - Homebuyers Assistance and Improvement Act of 2010 (Reps. Dahlkemper/Kratovil/Childers - Ways and Means)
- H.R. __ - Restoration of Emergency Unemployment Compensation Act (Rep. McDermott - Ways and Means)
- H.Res. 1153 - Recognizing the heroic efforts of the West Virginia National Guard and local responders for their work rescuing 17 individuals from a downed military helicopter on a rugged, snow-covered mountain on the Pocahontas-Randolph county line (Rep. Rahall - Armed Services)
Postponed Suspension Votes (4 Bills):
- H.Res. 1244 - Recognizing the National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition for its now five-year effort to promote cyber security curriculum in institutions of higher learning (Rep. Rodriguez - Education and Labor)
- H.Con.Res. 284 - Recognizing the work and importance of special education teachers (Rep. Sessions - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1439 - Congratulating the Chicago Blackhawks on winning the 2010 Stanley Cup Championship (Rep. Quigley - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 5395 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 151 North Maitland Avenue in Maitland, Florida, as the "Paula Hawkins Post Office Building" (Rep. Mica - Oversight and Government Reform)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.