The House will convene at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. Shortly thereafter, the House will recess for the Former Member’s Association annual meeting. The House will reconvene at approximately 11:30 a.m.
Begin Consideration of H.R. 5297 - Small Business Lending Fund Act of 2010 (Rep. Frank – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
Suspensions (4 Bills)
- H.Res. 1389 - Recognizing the immeasurable contributions of fathers in the healthy development of children, supporting responsible fatherhood, and encouraging greater involvement of fathers in the lives of their children, especially on Father's Day (Rep. McIntyre - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1414 - Congratulating Urban Prep Charter Academy for Young Men-Englewood Campus for achieving a 100 percent college acceptance rate for all 107 members of its first graduating class of 2010 (Rep. Rush - Education and Labor)
- H.R. 4855 - Work-Life Balance Award Act (Rep. Woolsey - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1322 - Celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship Program and recognizing the significant contributions of Albert Einstein Fellows (Rep. Honda - Education and Labor)
Postponed Suspension Vote (1 Bill):
- H.Res. 1383 - Honoring Dr. Larry Case on his retirement as National FFA Advisor (Rep. Luetkemeyer - Agriculture)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.