H.R. 6003 - Passenger Rail Investment and Improvement Act of 2008 (Rep. Oberstar – Transportation and Infrastructure) (Subject to a Rule)
Suspensions (17 Bills):
1) H.R. 6028 - Merida Initiative to Combat Illicit Narcotics and Reduce Organized Crime Authorization Act of 2008 (Berman – Foreign Affairs)
2) H.Res. 1063 – Marking the 225th anniversary of the Treaty of Paris of 1783, which ended the Revolutionary War with the Kingdom of Great Britain and recognized the independence of the United States of America, and acknowledging the shared values and close friendship between the peoples and governments of the United States and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (Rep. Wu – Foreign Affairs)
3) H.Con.Res. 318 – Supporting the goals and ideals of the International Year of Sanitation (Rep. Payne – Foreign Affairs)
4) H.Con.Res. 332 – Recognizing the 60th Anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (Rep. Fortenberry – Foreign Affairs)
5) H.Con.Res. 337 – Honoring the Seeds of Peace for its 15th anniversary as an organization (Rep. Allen – Foreign Affairs)
6) H.Con.Res. 336 - Honoring the sacrifices and contributions made by disabled American veterans (Rep. Altmire – Veterans’ Affairs)
7) H.Res. 1235 - Expressing support for the designation of National D-Day Remembrance Day, and recognizing the spirit, courage, and sacrifice of the men and women who fought and won World War II (Rep. Scalise – Veterans’ Affairs)
8) H.Res. 1010 - Recognizing the importance of manufactured housing in the United States (Rep. Donnelly – Financial Services)
9) S. 682 - Edward William Brooke III Congressional Gold Medal Act (Sen. Kennedy – Financial Services)
10) H.Res. 1145 - Recognizing the 100 year anniversary of the establishment of St. Mary's Cooperative Credit Association, the "Bank of the People", and the birth of the American credit union (Rep. Shea – Porter – Financial Services)
11) S. 254 - To award posthumously a Congressional gold medal to Constantino Brumidi (Sen. Enzi – Financial Services)
12) H.R. 3229 - National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center Commemorative Coin Act (Rep. Westmoreland– Financial Services)
13) H.R. 2268 - Mother's Day Centennial Commemorative Coin Act (Rep. Capito – Financial Services)
14) H.R. 1553 - Conquer Childhood Cancer Act of 2007 (Rep. Pryce - Energy and Commerce)
15) H.Res. 977 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that rebate checks would better stimulate the economy if spent on American-made products and services from American-owned companies (Rep. Braley - Energy and Commerce)
16) S. 2146 - To authorize EPA to accept, as part of a settlement, diesel emission reduction Supplemental Environmental Projects. (Sen. Carper - Energy and Commerce)
17) H.Res. 1236 - Expressing the sympathy of the House of Representatives to the citizens of Black Hawk, Buchanan, Butler, and Delaware Counties, Iowa, who were victims of the devastating tornado that struck their communities on May 25, 2008 (Rep. Braley –Transportation and Infrastructure)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.