Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (8 Bills):
1) H.R. 5741 - To amend the High Seas Drift net Fishing Moratorium Protection Act and the Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act to improve the conservation of sharks (Rep. Bordallo - Natural Resources)
2) H.R. 3981 - To authorize the Preserve America Program and Save America's Treasures Program, and for other purposes (Rep. Miller (NC) - Natural Resources)
3) H.R. 1423 - To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to lease a portion of a visitor center to be constructed outside the boundary of the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore in Porter County, Indiana, and for other purposes (Rep. Visclosky - Natural Resources)
4) H.R. 4199 - To amend the Dayton Aviation Heritage Preservation Act of 1992 to add sites to the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park, and for other purposes (Rep. Turner – Natural Resources)
5) H.R. 802 - Maritime Pollution Prevention Act of 2008 (Rep. Oberstar – Transportation and Infrastructure)
6) H.R. 5975 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 101 West Main Street in Waterville, New York, as the "Cpl. John P. Sigsbee Post Office" (Rep. Arcuri – Oversight and Government Reform)
7) H.R. 6061 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 219 East Main Street in West Frankfort, Illinois, as the "Kenneth James Gray Post Office Building" (Rep. Costello – Oversight and Government Reform)
8) H.R. 6092 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 101 Tallapoosa Street in Bremen, Georgia, as the "Sergeant Paul Saylor Post Office Building" (Rep. Gingrey – Oversight and Government Reform)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.