Suspensions (10 Bills)
1. H.R. 3726 - Castle Nugent National Historic Site Establishment Act of 2009 (Rep. Christensen - Natural Resources)
2. H.R. 3759 - BLM Contract Extension Act (Rep. DeFazio - Natural Resources)
3. H.R. 725 - Indian Arts and Crafts Amendments Act of 2009 (Rep. Pastor - Natural Resources)
4. H.R. 3538 - Idaho Wilderness Water Resources Protection Act (Rep. Simpson - Natural Resources)
5. H.Res. 1007 - Commending the University of Alabama for winning the Bowl Championship Series National Championship Game (Rep. Bachus - Education and Labor)
6. H.Res. 1004 - Congratulating the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine for its 150 years of commitment to advancing science and improving health (Rep. Davis (IL) - Education and Labor)
7. H.Res. 776 - Congratulating the Dartmouth Outing Club of Hanover, New Hampshire, for 100 years of service to the United States and its wilderness (Rep. Hodes - Education and Labor)
8. H.Res. 1008 - Honoring the contributions of Catholic schools (Rep. Lipinski - Education and Labor)
9. H.Res. __ - Congratulating the Penn State women’s volleyball team on winning the 2009 NCAA Division I national championship (Rep. Thompson (PA) - Education and Labor)
10. H.Res. 991 - Commending the University of Virginia men's soccer team for winning the 2009 Division I NCAA National Championship (Rep. Perriello - Education and Labor)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.