Senate amendments to the bill (H.R. 6 ) the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007, to move the United States toward greater energy independence and security, to increase the production of renewable fuels, to protect consumers, to increase the efficiency of products, buildings and vehicles, to promote research on and deploy greenhouse gas capture and storage options, and to improve the energy performance of the Federal Government and for other purposes (Subject to a Rule)
Suspension Bills (8)
1) S. 2271 – The Sudan Accountability and Divestment Act of 2007 (Sen. Dodd – Financial Services)
2) H.R. 2761 – The Terrorism Risk Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2007 (Rep. Capuano – Financial Services)
3) H.R. 3648 – The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act of 2007 (Rep. Rangel – Ways and Means)
4) H.R. 3997 - The Heroes Earnings Assistance and Relief Tax Act of 2007 (HEART) – (Rep. Rangel – Ways and Means)
5) S. 2488 – The Openness Promotes Effectiveness in our National Government Act of 2007 (OPEN ACT) – (Sen. Leahy - Oversight and Government Reform)
6) H.R. 660 – The Court Security Improvement Act of 2007 (Rep. Conyers – Judiciary)
7) S. 863 - Emergency and Disaster Assistance Fraud Penalty Enhancement Act of 2007 (Sen. Sessions – Judiciary)
8) H.R.3690 - U.S. Capitol Police and Library of Congress Police Merger Implementation Act of 2007 (Rep. Brady – House Administration)
Postponed Suspension Votes (2)
1) H.Res. 542 - Expressing the unconditional support of the House of Representatives for the members of the National Guard (Rep. Brown-Waite – Armed Services)
2) H.R. 3793 - Veterans Guaranteed Bonus Act of 2007 (Rep. Altmire – Armed Services)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.