Suspensions (13 Bills)
- H.R. 1517 - To allow certain U.S. Customs and Border Protection employees who serve under an overseas limited appointment for at least 2 years, and whose service is rated fully successful or higher throughout that time, to be converted to a permanent appointment in the competitive service (Rep. Engel - Homeland Security)
- H.R. 3978 - First Responder Anti-Terrorism Training Resources Act (Rep. Rogers (AL) - Homeland Security)
- H.Res. 894 - Honoring the 50th anniversary of the recording of the album "Kind of Blue" and reaffirming jazz as a national treasure (Rep. Conyers - Judiciary)
- S. 1472 - Establishing a section within the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice to enforce human rights laws, to make technical and conforming amendments to criminal and immigration laws pertaining to human rights violations (Sen. Durbin - Judiciary)
- H.Res. 150 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that A. Philip Randolph should be recognized for his lifelong leadership and work to end discrimination and secure equal employment and labor opportunities for all Americans (Rep. Rangel - Judiciary)
- H.R. 1110 - PHONE Act of 2009 (Rep. Scott (VA) - Judiciary)
- H.Res. 905 - Recognizing the 70th anniversary of the retirement of Justice Louis D. Brandeis from the United States Supreme Court (Rep. Yarmuth - Judiciary)
- H.R. 4194 - Law Student Clinic Participation Act of 2009 (Rep. Lungren - Judiciary)
- H.R. 1147 - Local Community Radio Act of 2009 (Rep. Doyle - Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 1084 - Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation Act (Rep. Eshoo - Energy and Commerce)
- H.Res. __ - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding guidelines for breast cancer screening for women ages 40 to 49 (Rep. Wasserman Schultz - Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 3714 - Daniel Pearl Freedom of the Press Act of 2009 (Rep. Schiff - Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 2194 - Iran Refined Petroleum Sanctions Act of 2009 (Rep. Berman - Foreign Affairs)
Postponed Suspension Vote (1 Bill):
- H.Con.Res. 160 - Honoring the American Kennel Club on its 125th anniversary (Rep. Price (NC) - Oversight and Government Reform)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.