Suspensions (6 Bills)
1. H.Res. 1222 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Library Week (Rep. Ehlers - Education and Labor)
2. H.Res. 1041 - Congratulating and commending the University of Idaho's football team for winning the 2009 Humanitarian Bowl in Boise, Idaho (Rep. Minnick - Education and Labor)
3. H.Res. 1042 - Commending the Boise State University Broncos football team for winning the 2010 Fiesta Bowl (Rep. Minnick - Education and Labor)
4. H.Res. __ - Congratulating the Duke University men’s basketball team for winning the 2010 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball National Championship (Rep. Price (NC) - Education and Labor)
5. H.Res. 1198 - Congratulating Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania for 140 years of excellence in higher education (Rep. Thompson (PA) - Education and Labor)
6. H.Res. 1206 - Remembering the victims of the attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and supporting the goals and ideals of the National Week of Hope (Rep. Fallin - Oversight and Government Reform)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.