“One Minutes” (5 per side)
H.R. 4785 - Rural Energy Savings Program Act (Rep. Clyburn – Agriculture/Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension Votes (3 Bills)
- H.Res. 1612 - Expressing the support for and honoring September 17, 2010 as “Constitution Day” (Rep. Latta - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1613 - Expressing condolences to and solidarity with the people of Pakistan in the aftermath of the devastating floods that began July 22, 2010 (Rep. Berman - Foreign Affairs)
- Senate Amendment to H.R. 3562 - An act to designate the federally occupied building located at 1220 Echelon Parkway in Jackson, Mississippi, as the 'James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, Michael Schwerner, and Roy K. Moore Federal Building' (Rep. Thompson (MS) - Transportation and Infrastructure)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.