Members are advised that the House is expected to recess immediately following “One Minutes”. At 11:45 a.m. a Congressional Remembrance Ceremony honoring the anniversary of September 11, 2001 will take place on the West Capitol Steps.
Suspensions (2 Bills):
1) H.Res. 1420 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the terrorist attacks launched against the United States on September 11, 2001 (Reps. Hoyer/ Boehner)
2) H.R. 6532 - To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to restore the Highway Trust Fund balance (Rep. Rangel – Ways and Means)
Postponed Suspension Votes (6 Bills):
1) H.R. 6169 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 15455 Manchester Road in Ballwin, Missouri, as the "Specialist Peter J. Navarro Post Office Building" (Rep. Akin – Oversight and Government Reform)
2) H.R. 6513 - Securities Act of 2008 (Rep. Kanjorski – Financial Services)
3) H.Res. 1207 - Directing the Chief Administrative Officer of the House of Representatives to provide individuals whose pay is disbursed by the Chief Administrative Officer by electronic funds transfer with the option of receiving receipts of pay and withholdings electronically (Rep. Foxx – House Administration)
4) H.R. 6608 - House Reservists Pay Adjustment Act of 2008 (Rep. Brady (PA) – House Administration)
5) H.R. 6475 - Daniel Webster Congressional Clerkship Act of 2008 (Rep. Lofgren – House Administration)
6) H.R. 6832 - Veterans’ Construction and Extensions Act of 2008 (Rep. Filner – Veterans’ Affairs)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.