“One Minutes” (10 per side)
Conference Report on H.R. 2892 - Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2010 (Rep. Price (NC) – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Consideration of H.R. 2442 - Bay Area Regional Water Recycling Program Expansion Act of 2009 (Rep. George Miller – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension Votes (2 Bills):
1. H.Res. 800 - Expressing sympathy for the citizens of the Philippines dealing with Tropical Storm Ketsana and Typhoon Parma (Rep. Speier - Foreign Affairs)
2. H.R. 2423 - To designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 1300 Victoria Street in Laredo, Texas, as the "George P. Kazen Federal Building and United States Courthouse", and to designate the jury room in that Federal building and United States courthouse as the "Marcel C. Notzon II Jury Room" (Rep. Cuellar - Transportation and Infrastructure)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.