“One Minutes” (10 per side)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 2868 - Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Act of 2009 (Rep. Thompson (MS) – Homeland Security) (Subject to a Rule)
Suspensions (6 Bills)
- Senate Amendments to H.R. 3548 - Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2009 (Rep. McDermott – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 1849 - World War I Memorial and Centennial Act of 2009 (Rep. Cleaver - Oversight and Government Reform)
- S. 748 - To redesignate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 2777 Logan Avenue in San Diego, California, as the "Cesar E. Chavez Post Office" (Sen. Boxer - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 3788 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 3900 Darrow Road in Stow, Ohio, as the "Corporal Joseph A. Tomci Post Office Building" (Rep. LaTourette - Oversight and Government Reform)
- S. 1211 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 60 School Street, Orchard Park, New York, as the "Jack F. Kemp Post Office Building" (Sen. Schumer - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 3276 - American Medical Isotopes Production Act of 2009 (Rep. Markey (MA) - Energy and Commerce)
Postponed Suspension Votes (4 Bills):
- H.Res. 868 - Honoring and recognizing the service and achievements of current and former female members of the Armed Forces (Rep. Davis (CA) - Armed Services)
- H.Con.Res. 139 - Congratulating the first graduating class of the United States Air Force Academy on their 50th graduation anniversary and recognizing their contributions to the Nation (Rep. Lamborn - Armed Services)
- H.Res. 880 - Recognizing the efforts of career and technical colleges to educate and train workers for positions in high-demand industries (Rep. Cassidy - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 878 - Expressing support for the goals and ideals of National Family Literacy Day (Rep. Platts - Education and Labor)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.