“One Minutes” (10 per side)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 5136 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 (Rep. Skelton – Armed Services) (Subject to a Rule)
Motion to Concur in the Senate Amendment with a House Amendment to H.R. 4213 - The American Jobs, Closing Tax Loopholes and Preventing Outsourcing Act (Rep. Levin – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension Votes (4 Bills)
- H.Res. 1161 - Honoring the Centennial Celebration of Women at Marquette University, the first Catholic university in the world to offer co-education as part of its regular undergraduate program (Rep. Moore (WI) - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1372 - Honoring the University of Georgia Graduate School on the occasion of its centennial (Rep. Broun - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 407 - Expressing support for designation of May as "National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month" (Rep. Castor - Energy and Commerce)
- H.Res. 1391 - Congratulating and commending Israel for its accession to membership in the organization for Economic Co-operative and Development (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen - Foreign Affairs)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.