H.Res. 1167 - Providing for consideration of motions to suspend the Rules (Rep. Slaughter – Rules)
H.R. 493 – Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act as Amended (Rep. Slaughter – Education and Labor) (Subject to a Rule)
Suspensions (3 Bills):
1) H.Con.Res. ___ - To make technical correction in the enrollment of H.R. 493 - Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (Rep. George Miller (CA) – Education and Labor)
2) H.R. 5715 - To ensure continued availability of access to the Federal student loan program for students and families as Amended (Rep. George Miller (CA) – Education and Labor)
3) S. ___ - A bill to provide for a temporary extension of programs authorized by the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 (Rep. Peterson – Agriculture)
Kind Motion to Instruct Conferees on H.R. 2419 - Food and Energy Security Act of 2007
Ryan (WI) Motion to Instruct Conferees on H.R. 2419 - Food and Energy Security Act of 2007
Postponed Vote on Flake Motion to Instruct Conferees on H.R. 2419 Food and Energy Security Act of 2007
Postponed Suspension Vote (1)
1) H.Con.Res. 308 - Authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the National Peace Officers’ Memorial Service (Rep. Norton - Transportation and Infrastructure)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.