“One Minutes” (5 per side)
Motion to Concur in the Senate Amendments with an Amendment to H.R. 2847 - Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment Act (Subject to a Rule)
Suspension (1 Bill)
- H.Res. 1086 - Recognizing the importance and significance of the 2010 Census and encouraging each community within the Indian Country to name an elder to be the first member of that community to answer the 2010 Census (Rep. Baca – Oversight and Government Reform)
Postponed Suspension Votes (4 Bills):
- H.Res. 699 - Expressing the appreciation of Congress for the service and sacrifice of the members of the 139th Airlift Wing, Air National Guard (Rep. Graves - Armed Services)
- H.Res. 1111 - Designating March 2, 2010, as "Read Across America Day" (Rep. Markey (CO) - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 362 - Expressing the support of the House of Representatives for the goals and ideals of the National School Lunch Program (Rep. Watson - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1079 - Congratulating the National Football League Champion New Orleans Saints for winning Super Bowl XLIV and for bringing New Orleans its first Lombardi Trophy in franchise history (Rep. Cao - Oversight and Government Reform)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.