H.R. 6052 – The Saving Energy Through Public Transportation Act of 2008 (Rep. Oberstar – Transportation and Infrastructure) (Subject to a Rule)
Suspensions (2 Bills)
1) H.R. ____ - The Energy Markets Emergency Act (Rep. Peterson/Rep. Van Hollen – Agriculture)
2) H.R. 6251 - Responsible Federal Oil and Gas Lease Act (Rep. Rahall – Natural Resources)
Postponed Suspension Votes (13)
1) H.Res. 1294 - National Save For Retirement Week (Rep. Schwartz – Ways and Means)
2) H.Con.Res. 163 - Expressing the sense of Congress in support of further research and activities to increase public awareness, professional education, diagnosis, and treatment of Dandy-Walker syndrome and hydrocephalus (Rep. Wilson (NM) – Energy and Commerce)
3) H.Res. 353 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that there should be an increased Federal commitment supporting the development of innovative advanced imaging technologies for prostate cancer detection and treatment (Rep. Cummings – Energy and Commerce)
4) H.Res. 1231 - Supporting the goals and ideals of Vietnam Veterans Day and calling on the American people to recognize such a day (Rep. Shuler – Veterans’ Affairs)
5) H.R. 2245 - To designate the Department of Veterans Affairs outpatient clinic in Wenatchee, Washington, as the Elwood "Bud" Link Department of Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic (Rep. Hastings (WA) – Veterans’ Affairs)
6) H.R. 4264 - To name the Department of Veterans Affairs spinal cord injury center in Tampa, Florida, as the "Michael Bilirakis Department of Veterans Affairs Spinal Cord Injury Center" (Rep. Miller (FL) – Veterans’ Affairs)
7) H.R. 4289 - To name the Department of Veterans Affairs outpatient clinic in Ponce, Puerto Rico, as the “Euripides Rubio Department of Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic” (Rep. Fortuno – Veterans’ Affairs)
8) H.R. 4918 - To name the Department of Veterans Affairs medical center in Miami, Florida, as the “Bruce W. Carter Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center” (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen– Veterans’ Affairs)
9) H.Res. 1291 - Expressing gratitude for the contributions of the American GI Forum on its 60th anniversary (Rep. Rodriguez – Veterans’ Affairs)
10) H.Res. 1271 - Recognizing National Homeownership Month and the importance of homeownership in the United States (Rep. Gary Miller (CA) – Financial Services)
11) H.Con.Res. 370 - Expressing support for designation of September 2008 as "Gospel Music Heritage Month" and honoring gospel music for its valuable and longstanding contributions to the culture of the United States (Rep. Sheila Jackson–Lee – Oversight and Government Reform)
12) H.Con.Res. 195 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that a National Dysphagia Awareness Month should be established (Rep. Wamp – Oversight and Government Reform)
13) H.Con.Res. 365 – Honoring the life of Robert Mondavi (Rep. Thompson (CA) – Oversight and Government Reform)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.