“One Minutes” (10 per side)
H.R. 5850 - Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 (Rep. Olver – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 5893 - Investing in American Jobs and Closing Tax Loopholes Act of 2010 (Rep. Levin – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
Suspensions (10 Bills)
1) H.R. 5900 - Airline Safety and Federal Aviation Administration Extension Act of 2010 (Rep. Oberstar - Transportation and Infrastructure)
2) H.R. 5901 - Real Estate Jobs and Investment Act (Rep. Crowley - Ways and Means)
3) H.R. 847 - James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act (Rep. Maloney - Energy and Commerce)
4) H.R. 5320 - Assistance, Quality, and Affordability Act of 2010 (Rep. Waxman - Energy and Commerce)
5) S. 3372 - Modifying the date on which the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency and applicable States may require permits for discharges from certain vessels (Sen. Boxer - Transportation and Infrastructure)
6) H.Res. __ - Recognizing and commemorating The Fiftieth Anniversary of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) and the National Sit-In Movement (Rep. Lewis (GA) - Judiciary)
7) H.R. 5414 - To provide for the conveyance of a small parcel of National Forest System land in the Francis Marion National Forest in South Carolina (Rep. Brown (SC) - Agriculture)
8) H.R. 2476 - Area Recreational Opportunity Enhancement Act (Rep. DeGette - Agriculture)
9) H.J.Res. 90 - Expressing support for designation of September 2010 as "Gospel Music Heritage Month" and honoring gospel music for its valuable and longstanding contributions to the culture of the United States (Rep. Jackson-Lee - Oversight and Government Reform)
10) H.Res. 1527 - Congratulating the United States Men's National Soccer Team for its inspiring performance in the 2010 FIFA World Cup (Rep. Gohmert - Oversight and Government Reform)
Postponed Suspension Votes (3 Bills)
1) H.Con.Res. 266 - Expressing the sense of Congress that Taiwan should be accorded observer status in the International Civil Aviation Organization (Rep. Berkley - Foreign Affairs)
2) H.R. 3040 - Senior Financial Empowerment Act (Rep. Baldwin - Judiciary)
3) H.Res. 1558 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that fruit and vegetable and commodity producers are encouraged to display the American flag on labels of products grown in the United States, reminding us all to take pride in the healthy bounty produced by American farmers and workers (Rep. Cardoza - Agriculture)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.