***Members are advised that votes could occur as early as 10:30 a.m.
“One Minutes” (10 per side)
H.R. 5618 - Restoration of Emergency Unemployment Compensation Act (Rep. McDermott - Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
Further Action on H.R. 4899 - Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2010 (Rep. Obey - Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
Suspensions (2 Bills)
- H.R. 5609 - To amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to treat as a foreign national under such Act any registered lobbyist whose clients include foreign governments which are found to be sponsors of international terrorism or include other foreign nationals (Rep. Hall (NY) - House Administration)
- H.R. 5503 - Securing Protections for the Injured from Limitations on Liability Act (Rep. Conyers - Judiciary)
Postponed Suspension Votes (8 Bills)
- H.Res. 1228 - Honoring the veterans of Helicopter Attack Light Squadron Three and their families (Rep. Boozman - Veterans' Affairs)
- H.R. 2340 - Salmon Lake Land Selection Resolution Act (Rep. Young (AK) - Natural Resources)
- H.Res. 1460 - Recognizing the important role pollinators play in supporting the ecosystem and supporting the goals and ideals of National Pollinator Week (Rep. Hastings (FL) - Agriculture)
- H.Res. 1321 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the political situation in Thailand be solved peacefully and through democratic means (Rep. Faleomavaega - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 1405 - Congratulating the people of the 17 African nations that in 2010 are marking the 50th year of their national independence (Rep. Rush - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 1412 - Congratulating the Government of South Africa upon its first two successful convictions for human trafficking (Rep. Smith (NJ) - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 1462 - Expressing support for the people of Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador as they persevere through the aftermath of Tropical Storm Agatha which swept across Central America causing deadly floods and mudslides (Rep. Mack - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Con.Res. 290 - Expressing support for designation of June 30 as "National ESIGN Day" (Rep. McDermott - Energy and Commerce)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.