“One Minutes” (10 per side)
H.R. 3254 – Taos Pueblo Indian Water Rights Settlement Act (Rep. Luján – Natural Resources)
H.R. 3342 – Aamodt Litigation Settlement Act (Rep. Luján – Natural Resources)
H.R. 1065 – White Mountain Apache Tribe Water Rights Quantification Act of 2009 (Rep. Kirkpatrick – Natural Resources)
Postponed Suspension Votes (4 Bills):
- H.R. 3250 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1210 West Main Street in Riverhead, New York, as the "Private First Class Garfield M. Langhorn Post Office Building" (Rep. Bishop (NY) - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Con.Res. 158 - Expressing support for the designation of an Early Detection Month for breast cancer and all forms of cancer (Rep. Etheridge - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1021 - Expressing Condolences to and Solidarity with the People of Haiti in the aftermath of the devastating Earthquake of January 12th, 2010 (Rep. Lee (CA) - Foreign Affairs)
- Senate Amendments to H.R. 730 – Nuclear Forensics and Attribution Act (Rep. Schiff - Homeland Security)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.