***Members are advised that votes could occur as early as 10:00 a.m.
“One Minutes” (5 per side)
Complete Consideration of H.R. 4061 - Cybersecurity Enhancement Act of 2009 (Rep. Lipinski – Science and Technology)
Amendments – Recorded Votes Pending (4):
· Halvorson/Shea-Porter Amendment
· Kilroy Amendment
· Kissell Amendment
· Owens Amendment
Senate Amendments to H.J.Res. 45 – To Establish Statutory PAYGO Requirements and Permit Continued Financing of Government Operations (Rep. Rangel – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension Votes (4 Bills):
1) H.Res. 1022 - Honoring the life and sacrifice of Medgar Evers and congratulating the United States Navy for naming a supply ship after Medgar Evers (Rep. Johnson (GA) - Judiciary)
2) H.Res. 960 - Expressing support for designation of January 2010 as "National Stalking Awareness Month" to raise awareness and encourage prevention of stalking (Rep. Poe - Judiciary)
3) S. 2950 - To extend the pilot program for volunteer groups to obtain criminal history background checks (Sen. Schumer - Judiciary)
4) H.R. 4532 - Social Security Disability Applicants' Access to Professional Representation Act of 2010 (Rep. Tanner - Ways and Means)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.