***Members are advised that votes could occur as early as 9:00 a.m. and Republican procedural votes are possible throughout the day
“One Minutes” (10 per side)
H.R. 3962 - Affordable Health Care for America Act (Rep. Dingell – Energy and Commerce/Ways and Means/Education and Labor) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension Votes (9 Bills)
- H.R. 3737 - Small Business Microlending Expansion Act of 2009 (Rep. Ellsworth - Small Business)
- H.R. 1838 - To amend the Small Business Act to modify certain provisions relating to women's business centers (Rep. Fallin - Small Business)
- H.R. 1845 - Small Business Development Centers Modernization Act of 2009 (Rep. Schock - Small Business)
- H.Res. 700 - Expressing support for designation of the week beginning on November 9, 2009, as National School Psychology Week (Rep. Loebsack - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 877 - Expressing support for Chinese human rights activists Huang Qi and Tan Zuoren for engaging in peaceful expression as they seek answers and justice for the parents whose children were killed in the Sichuan earthquake of May 12, 2008 (Rep. Wu - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 892 - Recognizing the 20th anniversary of the remarkable events leading to the end of the Cold War and the creation of a Europe, whole, free, and at peace (Rep. Berman - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 833 - Honoring the 60th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the United States and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, the 10th anniversary of the accession to the throne of His Majesty King Abdullah II Ibn Al Hussein (Rep. Schiff - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Con.Res. 209 - Commemorating the 30th anniversary of the seizure of the U.S. hostages in Iran (Rep. Fortenberry - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 895 - Honoring the lives of the brave soldiers of the United States Army who lost their lives in the tragic attack of November 5, 2009, at Fort Hood, Texas (Rep. Carter - Armed Services)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.