Suspensions (5 Bills):
1) S. 2403 - A bill to designate the new Federal Courthouse, located in the 700 block of East Broad Street, Richmond, Virginia, as the "Spottswood W. Robinson III and Robert R. Merhige, Jr. Federal Courthouse" (Sen. Warner – Transportation and Infrastructure)
2) S. 2837 - A bill to designate the United States courthouse located at 225 Cadman Plaza East, Brooklyn, New York, as the "Theodore Roosevelt United States Courthouse" (Sen. Schumer – Transportation and Infrastructure)
3) H.R. 4081 - Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking Act of 2007 (PACT Act) (Rep. Weiner – Judiciary)
4) S. 2450 - A bill to amend the Federal Rules of Evidence to address the waiver of the attorney-client privilege and the work product doctrine (Sen. Leahy/Rep. Jackson-Lee – Judiciary)
5) S. 2135 - Child Soldiers Accountability Act (Sen. Durbin – Judiciary)
H.Res. ___ - Expressing the condolences of the House of Representatives on the death of the Honorable Stephanie Tubbs Jones (Reps. Kaptur/Regula)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.