Votes will be postponed until at least 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (13 bills):
1) H.R. 1567 - To amend the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961 to provide increased assistance for the prevention, treatment, and control of tuberculosis, and for other purposes (Rep. Engel – Foreign Affairs)
2) H.R. 2949 - Eurasia Foundation Act (Rep. Wexler – Foreign Affairs)
3) H.Res. ___ - Welcoming French President Nicolas Sarkozy to the United States (Rep. Poe - Foreign Affairs)
4) H.Res. 435 - Expressing concern relating to the threatening behavior of the Iranian regime and its leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and the activities of terrorist organizations sponsored by that regime in Latin America (Rep. Klein – Foreign Affairs)
5) H.Con.Res. 236 - Recognizing the close relationship between the United States and the Republic of San Marino (Rep. Dreier – Foreign Affairs)
6) H.Res. 550 - Congratulating the people of Ethiopia on the second millennium of Ethiopia, and for other purposes (Rep. Honda – Foreign Affairs)
7) H.R. 513 - National Heroes Credit Protection Act (Rep. Brady – Veterans’ Affairs)
8) H.Res. 770 - Expressing support for designation of a National Veterans History Project Week to encourage public participation in a nationwide project that collects and preserves the stories of the men and women who served our nation in times of war and conflict (Rep. Porter – Veterans’ Affairs)
9) H.Con.Res. 60 - Expressing support for the goals of Veterans Educate Today's Students (VETS) Day, and for other purposes (Rep. Pallone – Veterans’ Affairs)
10) H.Res. 744 - Recognizing the contributions of Native American veterans and calling upon the President to issue a proclamation urging the people of the United States to observe a day in honor of Native American veterans (Rep. Wilson (NM) – Veterans’ Affairs)
11) H.R. 797 - Dr. James Allen Veteran Vision Equity Act (Rep. Baldwin – Veterans’ Affairs)
12) S.J.Res. 7 - A joint resolution providing for the reappointment of Roger W. Sant as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution (Sen. Leahy / Rep. Becerra – House Administration)
13) S. 2206 - A bill to provide technical corrections to Public Law 109-116 to extend the time period for the Joint Committee on the Library to enter into an agreement to obtain a statue of Rosa Parks, and for other purposes (Sen. Feinstein – House Administration)
Motion to go to Conference on H.R.3222 – FY08 Department of Defense Appropriations (Rep. Murtha – Appropriations). Motion to instruct conferees.