|House Meets At:||First Vote Predicted:||Last Vote Predicted:|
|2:00 p.m. Legislative Business||6:00 p.m.||6:30 p.m.|
Suspensions (10 Bills)
- H. Res.___ - Providing for the concurrence by the House in the Senate amendment to H.R. 5566 with an amendment - Prevention of Interstate Commerce in Animal Crush Videos Act of 2010 (Rep. Gallegly - Judiciary)
- H.Res. 716 - Recognizing Gail Abarbanel and the Rape Treatment Center (Rep. Kennedy - Judiciary)
- Senate Amendment to H.R. 5283 - Help HAITI Act of 2010 (Rep. Fortenberry - Judiciary)
- S. 1376 - International Adoption Simplification Act (Sen. Klobuchar - Judiciary)
- H.R. __- Marine Sergeant Michael H. Ferschke, Jr. Memorial Act (Rep. Duncan - Judiciary)
- H.R. __- To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to toll, during active-duty service abroad in the Armed Forces, the periods of time to file a petition and appear for an interview to remove the conditional basis for permanent resident status (Rep. Lofgren - Judiciary)
- H.R. 5264 - Department of Justice Appropriations Authorization Act, Fiscal Year 2011 (Rep. Conyers - Judiciary)
- H.Res. __- Honoring the 30th Anniversary of the Bayh-Dole Act (Rep. Conyers - Judiciary)
- S. 3689 - Copyright Cleanup, Clarification, and Corrections Act of 2010 (Sen. Leahy - Judiciary)
- H.Res. __- Recognizing and honoring the 50th anniversary of Ruby Bridges desegregating a previously all-white public elementary school (Rep. Lewis (GA) - Judiciary)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.
The Daily Quote
|"Consumers helped boost last quarter's economic growth with 2.6 percent growth in spending. That was better than the second quarter's 2.2 percent growth rate and marked the biggest quarterly increase since a 4.1 percent gain at the end of 2006 before the recession hit.”
-Washington Post, 10/29/2010