Suspensions (8 Bills)
- H.Res. 1244 - Recognizing the National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition for its now five-year effort to promote cyber security curriculum in institutions of higher learning (Rep. Rodriguez - Education and Labor)
- H.Con.Res. 284 - Recognizing the work and importance of special education teachers (Rep. Sessions - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. __ - Commending the University of Southern California Trojan men’s tennis team for its victory in the 2010 National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Men’s Tennis Championship (Rep. Watson - Education and Labor)
- H.R. 3913 - Major General David F. Wherley, Jr. District of Columbia National Guard Retention and College Access Act (Rep. Norton - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1439 - Congratulating the Chicago Blackhawks on winning the 2010 Stanley Cup Championship (Rep. Quigley - Oversight and Government Reform)
- S. 1510 - United States Secret Service Uniformed Division Modernization Act (Sen. Lieberman - Oversight and Government Reform)
- S. 1508 - Improper Payments Elimination and Recovery Act of 2010 (Sen. Carper - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 5395 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 151 North Maitland Avenue in Maitland, Florida, as the "Paula Hawkins Post Office Building" (Rep. Mica - Oversight and Government Reform)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.