“One Minutes” (5 per side)
H.R. 3644 - Ocean, Coastal, and Watershed Education Act (Rep. Capps – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
Suspensions (6 Bills)
1. H.Res. 1133 - Recognizing the extraordinary number of African-Americans who have overcome significant obstacles to enhance innovation and competitiveness in the field of science in the United States (Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson - Science and Technology)
2. H.Res. 1027 - Recognizing the 50th anniversary of the historic dive to the Challenger Deep in the Mariana Trench, the deepest point in the world's oceans, on January 23, 1960, and its importance to marine research, ocean science, a better understanding of the planet, and the future of human exploration (Rep. Sablan - Science and Technology)
3. H.Con.Res. 244 - Expressing support for the designation of March 20 as a National Day of Recognition for Long-Term Care Physicians (Rep. Gingrey - Oversight and Government Reform)
4. H.Res. 1040 - Honoring the life and accomplishments of Donald Harington for his contributions to literature in the United States (Rep. Snyder - Oversight and Government Reform)
5. H.R. 4840 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1979 Cleveland Avenue in Columbus, Ohio, as the "Clarence D. Lumpkin Post Office" (Rep. Tiberi - Oversight and Government Reform)
6. H.Res. 1174 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Women's History Month (Rep. Woolsey - Oversight and Government Reform)
Postponed Suspension Votes (4 Bills):
1. H.R. 3671 - Upper Mississippi River Basin Protection Act (Rep. Kind - Natural Resources)
2. H.R. 4003 - Hudson River Valley Special Resource Study Act (Rep. Hinchey - Natural Resources)
3. H.R. 2788 - Distinguished Flying Cross National Memorial Act (Rep. Calvert - Natural Resources)
4. H.R. 4395 - To revise the boundaries of the Gettysburg National Military Park to include the Gettysburg Train Station (Rep. Platts - Natural Resources)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available. * Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.