|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT X5-3130.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2011
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (4 Bills)
- H.R. 1801 - Risk-Based Security Screening for Members of the Armed Forces Act (Rep. Cravaack - Homeland Security)
- H.R. 2465 - Federal Workers Compensation Modernization and Improvement Act (Rep. Kline - Education and the Workforce)
- H.R. 3012 - Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act (Rep. Chaffetz - Judiciary)
- H.R. 2192 - National Guard and Reservist Debt Relief Extension Act of 2011 (Rep. Cohen - Judiciary)
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2011
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspension (1 Bill)
- H.Res. 364 - Designating room HVC 215 of the Capitol Visitor Center as the "Gabriel Zimmerman Meeting Room" (Rep. Wasserman Schultz - Transportation and Infrastructure)
H.R. 3094 - Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act (Rep. Kline – Education and Workforce)
The Rule provides for one hour of general debate and makes in order the following amendments:
Rep. Bishop (NY) Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. Boswell Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. Walz Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. Jackson-Lee Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2011 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 3463 – To reduce Federal spending and the deficit by terminating taxpayer financing of presidential election campaigns and party conventions and by terminating the Election Assistance Commission (Rep. Harper – House Administration/Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 527 - Regulatory Flexibility Improvements Act of 2011 (Rep. Smith (TX) -Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 3010 - Regulatory Accountability Act of 2011 (Rep. Smith (TX) - Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)