|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
***Members are also advised that the GOP Leadership has announced that votes may occur after 7:00 p.m. when the House is considering Appropriations bills.
MONDAY, JULY 7, 2014
On Monday, the House will meet in Pro Forma session at 1:00 p.m. No votes are expected in the House.
TUESDAY, JULY 8, 2014
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (8 bills)
- H.R. 1528 – Veterinary Medicine Mobility Act (Rep. Schrader – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 4653 – To reauthorize the United States Commissions on International Religious Freedom, and for other purposes, as amended (Rep. Wolf – Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 588 – Concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese children seeking to depart the country with their adoptive parents, as amended (Rep. Peterson – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 3488 – The Preclearance Authorization Act of 2014 (Rep. Meehan – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 4007 – The Chemical Facility Anti–Terrorism Standards Program Authorization and Accountability Act of 2014, as amended (Rep. Meehan – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 4263 – The Social Media Working Group Act of 2014 (Rep. Brooks (IN) – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 4812 – The Honor Flight Act (Rep. Richmond – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 4289 – The Department of Homeland Security Interoperable Communications Act (Rep. Payne – Homeland Security)
WEDNESDAY, JULY 9, 2014 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
Suspension (1 bill)
- H.R. 803 – Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (Rep. Foxx – Education and Workforce)
H.R. 4923 – Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2015 (Rep. Simpson – Appropriations)
H.R. 4718 – To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to modify and make permanent bonus depreciation (Rep. Tiberi – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)