|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
|Monday 6:30 p.m.||Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2013
On Monday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (2 bills)
H.R. 2052 – Global Investment in American Jobs Act of 2013, as amended
(Rep. Terry – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 2844 – Federal Communications Commission Consolidation Reporting Act of 2013 (Rep. Scalise – Energy and Commerce)
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (8 bills)
- H.R. 1155 – National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers Reform Act of 2013, as amended (Rep. Neugebauer – Financial Services)
- H.R. 2747 – Streamlining Claims Processing for Federal Contractor Employees Act (Rep. Walberg – Education and the Workforce)
- H.R. 1891 – Science Laureates of the United States Act of 2013 (Rep. Lofgren – Science, Space, and Technology)
- S. 130 – Powell Shooting Range Land Conveyance Act (Sen. Enzi – Natural Resources)
- S. 157 – Denali National Park Improvement Act (Sen. Murkowski – Natural Resources)
- S. 304 – Natchez Trace Parkway Land Conveyance Act of 2013 (Sen. Cochran – Natural Resources)
- S. 256 – A bill to amend Public Law 93–435 with respect to the Northern Mariana Islands, providing parity with Guam, the Virgin Islands, and American Samoa (Sen. Wyden – Natural Resources)
- S. 459 – Minuteman Missile National Historic Site Boundary Modification Act (Sen. Johnson (SD) – Natural Resources)
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2013 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
H.R. 2775 – To condition the provision of premium and cost–sharing subsidies under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act upon a certification that a program to verify household income and other qualifications for such subsidies is operational, and for other purposes (Rep. Black – Energy & Commerce/Ways & Means) (Subject to a Rule)
H.J.Res. __ – Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2014 (Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible consideration of an authorization for the limited and specific use of military force against the government of Syria to respond to the use of chemical weapons