|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2011
On Monday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (7 Bills)
- H.R. 686 - Utah National Guard Readiness Act (Rep. Bishop (UT) - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 765 - Ski Area Recreational Opportunity Enhancement Act of 2011 (Rep. Bishop (UT) - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 489 - To clarify the jurisdiction of the Secretary of the Interior with respect to the C.C. Cragin Dam and Reservoir, and for other purposes (Rep. Gosar - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 473 – Help to Access Land for the Education (HALE) of Scouts Act (Rep. Boren - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 470 – Hoover Power Allocation Act of 2011, as amended (Rep. Heck - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 670 - To convey certain submerged lands to the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands in order to give that territory the same benefits in its submerged lands as Guam, the Virgin Islands, and American Samoa have in their submerged lands (Rep. Sablan - Natural Resources)
- S.Con.Res. 29 - Authorizing the use of the rotunda of the United States Capitol for an event to present the Congressional Gold Medal, collectively, to Neil A. Armstrong, Edwin E. `Buzz' Aldrin, Jr., Michael Collins, and John Herschel Glenn, Jr., in recognition of their significant contributions to society (Sen. Nelson (FL) – House Administration)
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2011
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Motion to Concur in the Senate Amendments to H.R. 2608 - Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012(Rep. Rogers (KY) - Appropriations) (Subject to a Unanimous Consent Agreement)
H.Res. __ - Rule Providing for consideration of H.R. 2681 - the Cement Sector Regulatory Relief Act of 2011, and H.R. 2250 - the EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 (Rep. Nugent - Rules)
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2011 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, the House is not in session.
Suspension (1 Bill)
H.R. 1343 - To return unused or reclaimed funds made available for broadband awards in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 to the Treasury of the United States (Rep. Bass (NH) – Energy and Commerce)
H.R. 2681 - Cement Sector Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 (Rep. Sullivan – Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 2250 - EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 (Rep. Griffith - Energy and Commerce)(Subject to a Rule)