|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
***Members are also advised that the GOP leadership has announced that, pending ongoing discussions on the Continuing Resolution, the House may need to be in session during the week of September 23rd and possibly into the weekend. Members should expect an announcement during the week of September 16th regarding when the House would meet during the week of September 23rd.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2013
On Monday, the House will meet in Pro Forma session at 2:00 p.m. No votes are expected in the House.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.R. 1410 – Keep the Promise Act of 2013 (Rep. Franks – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1003 – To improve consideration by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission of the costs and benefits of its regulations and orders, as amended (Rep. Conaway – Agriculture)
- H.R. 2449 – To authorize the President to extend the term of the Agreement of Cooperation between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the Republic of Korea Concerning Civil Uses of Nuclear Energy for a period not to exceed March 19, 2016 (Rep. Royce – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 301 – To provide for the establishment of the Special Envoy to Promote Religious Freedom of Religious Minorities in the Near East and South Central Asia (Rep. Wolf – Foreign Affairs)
- S. 793 – Organization of American States Revitalization and Reform Act of 2013, as amended (Sen. Menendez – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 3092 – To amend the Missing Children’s Assistance Act, and for other purposes (Rep. Guthrie – Education and the Workforce)
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2013 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 1526 – Restoring Healthy Forests for Healthy Communities Act (Rep. Hastings (WA) – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 761 – National Strategic and Critical Minerals Production Act of 2013 (Rep. Amodei – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 687 – Southeast Arizona Land Exchange and Conservation Act of 2013 (Rep. Gosar – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. __ – Nutrition Reform and Work Opportunity Act (Rep. Lucas – Agriculture) (Subject to a Rule)H.J.Res. __ – Continuing Appropriations Resolution 2014 (Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)