|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
MONDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2011
On Monday, the House will meet at 1:00 p.m. for pro forma session. No votes are expected in the House.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2011
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (3 Bills)
- H.R. 1002 - Wireless Tax Fairness Act of 2011 (Rep. Lofgren - Judiciary)
- H.Con.Res. 13 - Reaffirming "In God We Trust" as the official motto of the United States and supporting and encouraging the public display of the national motto in all public buildings, public schools, and other government institutions (Rep. Forbes - Judiciary)
- S. 1280 - Kate Puzey Peace Corps Volunteer Protection Act of 2011 (Sen. Isakson - Foreign Affairs)
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2011
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (4 Bills)
- H.R. 2061 - Civilian Service Recognition Act of 2011, as amended (Rep. Hanna - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R.1070 - Small Company Capital Formation Act of 2011 (Rep. Schweikert - Financial Services)
- H.R. 1965 - To amend the securities laws to establish certain thresholds for shareholder registration, and for other purposes (Rep. Himes - Financial Services)
- S. 894 - The Veterans’ Compensation Cost-of-Living Adjustment Act of 2011 (Sen. Murray - Veterans’ Affairs)
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2011 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 2940 - Access to Capital for Job Creators Act (Rep. McCarthy (CA) – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 2930 - Entrepreneur Access to Capital Act (Rep. McHenry – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Motion to go to Conference and Motions to Instruct Conferees