|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
|Tuesday 6:30 p.m.||Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2013
On Monday, the House will not be in session.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2013
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- S. 252 – PREEMIE Reauthorization Act, as amended (Sen. Alexander – Energy and Commerce)
- S. 330 – HIV Organ Policy Equity Act (Sen. Boxer – Energy and Commerce)
- S. 893 – Veterans’ Compensation Cost-of-Living Adjustment Act of 2013 (Sen. Sanders – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 2922 – To extend the authority of the Supreme Court Police to protect court officials away from the Supreme Court grounds (Rep. Holding – Judiciary)
- H.Res. 196 – Supporting the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution, the right to counsel, as amended (Rep. Deutch – Judiciary)
- H.R. 2871 – To amend title 28, United States Code, to modify the composition of the southern judicial district of Mississippi to improve judicial efficiency, and for other purposes (Rep. Coble – Judiciary)
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2013
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
H.R. 982 – Furthering Asbestos Claim Transparency (FACT) Act of 2013 (Rep. Farenthold – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
THURSDAY, NOVEBMER 14, 2013 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 2655 – Lawsuit Abuse Reduction Act of 2013 (Rep. Smith (TX) – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)H.R. 3350 – “Keep Your Health Plan Act of 2013” (Rep. Upton – Energy and Commerce/Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)