|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT CLOSE VOTES ARE POSSIBLE NEXT WEEK, INCLUDING POTENTIAL VOTES ON AMENDMENTS TO H.R. 2216 – MILITARY CONSTRUCTION AND VETERANS AFFAIRS APPROPRIATIONS ACT, RELATING TO PROJECT LABOR AGREEMENTS (PLA) AND DAVIS-BACON. ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
***Members are also advised that the GOP leadership has announced that votes could occur after 7:00 p.m. when the House is considering Appropriations bills.
MONDAY, JUNE 3, 2013
On Monday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (5 bills)
- H.R. 1919 – Safeguarding America's Pharmaceuticals Act of 2013, as amended (Rep. Latta – Energy and Commerce)
- S. 622 – Animal Drug and Animal Generic Drug User Fee Reauthorization Act of 2013 (Sen. Harkin – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 126 – Corolla Wild Horses Protection Act (Rep. Jones – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1206 – Permanent Electronic Duck Stamp Act of 2013 (Rep. Wittman – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 885 – San Antonio Missions National Historic Park Boundary Expansion Act of 2013 (Rep. Doggett – Natural Resources)
TUESDAY, JUNE 4, 2013 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday and Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
H.R. 2216 – Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2014 (Rep. Culberson – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 2217 – Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2014 (Rep. Carter – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
Suspension (1 bill)
- H.R. 671 – Ruth Moore Act of 2013 (Rep. Pingree – Veterans’ Affairs)